we try to conncect with you as a friend. try to give relief from stress , depression and anxieity. talk to us. we are here to hear your inner voice.
In a research conducted by WHO, it was found that, mental health expenditures from the government health department was less than 0.5 percent of the total national health expenditures in 2012. At that time, a national survey was also conducted. Which reported that 16.05 percent of the adult population in Bangladesh was suffering from mental health disorders. Bangladesh Health Injury Survey (BHIS)-2016 found that in every 100,000 people, nearly 15 die from suicide which was more than other injury related deaths.
The national survey conducted in 2019 reports that 2 crore people are suffering from some form of mental illness. So it is an alarming indication of the mental health condition of Bangladesh.
Our mission is to make professional counselling accessible, affordable, convenient – so anyone who struggles with life’s challenges can get help, anytime, anywhere. Through our counsellors, Moner Bondhu offers access to trained, experienced psychologists, therapists, clinical social workers, and professional counsellors.
Our websites and mobile application platform deliver mental healthcare to the people who do not have access to mental health facilities.
We are committed to providing evidence based talking therapies up to the highest standard of excellence. In order to do this, we continually strive to improve the quality of our clients’ experience and the care environment.
We take pride in our ability to respond promptly and ensure that waiting times are kept to a minimum.
We deliver services in easily accessible venues and adapt our approach to deal with the particular needs of the wide range of communities we serve.
We help people to identify their most salient concerns and offer them the support they may need to work through their mental health problems and achieve their personal goals.
We work with people from all backgrounds and make a particular effort to reach out to marginalized groups.
Confidentiality is our top most priority. We save and safeguard our client information with the highest level of discretion.
Our Team in Action
Became the champion of Call for Nation: ACT COVID-19 of the ICT division of the Govt of Bangladesh
Winner of the SNV Netherlands Grant 2020
- Won Best Startup at the UNDP Youth Co:lab Chapter 2.0 National Level
- Became the first ever mental health partner of BGMEA
- Won Edward M Kennedy Center – EMK Center small grant to prepare videos on the awareness of mental healthcare
- Won a development grant from Democracy International’s Obirodh – Road to Tolerance project, implemented in partnership with Management Systems International (MSI) and with funding from USAID/Bangladesh
- USAID subsidized ‘Obirodh: Road to Tolerance Project 2018’ funding for Better Relationship Building, Parenting and Student Behaviour, May 2018
- IPDC Finance limited funding for ‘Mental Health among Young Population and Women’ in 2018
- Angon Shishu Sangstha funding for the joint venture on ‘Awareness Building Responsiveness for Early Childhood Care development’ in 2018
- Manusher Jonnoo Foundation funding for ‘Gender sensitive and Mental Health Workshop’
- Brac University, Asia Pacific and North South University fund for facilitating training and workshop for Cyber-security and ‘Stop Online Bullying’
- Won ‘Best Startup’ award from the Ministry of Information and Communication of the Government of Bangladesh under “Idea project”
- Ajker Deal funding for ‘Combating Frustration and Depression and Stress Management in 2016 and workshop-series for ‘Responsive Parenting’
- Panda Securities Limited funding for ‘Cybersecurity and Technical Support for Online Freedom’ for young people aging 15-25 years
- Funding for ‘Responsive Parenting and Early Childhood Mental Care’ in 2016
- Dnet social scholarship award for ‘Building Awareness for Mental Healthcare’ in 2016